Quarterly sculpture course
During this course we will work on figurative modeling, so that at the end of the course it will be easier for us to create our own models giving them a much more realistic look.
To reach this point what we will do is work with models in the natural, and learn to make molds in different materials, both our bodies and the sculptures we have made.
Completed the course:
- You will know how to choose the right materials and tools for modeling.
- You will be able to reproduce a human body in detail.
- You will know the proportions of the human body, being able to build them proportionate, correct both in formal and gestural scale.
- You will obtain realistic finishes.
- You will be able to reproduce body parts from molds.
3 hours every Monday
From September 18 to December 11
The price of the course does not include refractory earth, or other materials used to prepare moulds.
We will start by explaining the type of tools, structures and materials that we will use, and how to work with them.
We will work two days a month with a model.
We will dedicate one day to working on specific body parts and another to preparing molds of different materials.
Other details of interest
- The course will be held at Natàlia Ferré’s Studio, located inside the Tarragona Marina.
- Classes will last 3 hours and will be taught every Monday, from September 18 to December 11, at two different times to choose from: In the mornings, from 10 am to 1 pm, or in the afternoons, from 4 pm to 7 pm.
- A maximum of 8 people can register, a number that guarantees 100% personalized attention from the teacher.
- It is not necessary to have previous sculptural notions, as each process will be explained step by step, from start to finish.
- The registration fee does not include refractory earth, or other materials used to prepare moulds.